Organize your scripts, manage systems and prototype with ease.
shlibs has major advantages including:
- shlibs runs on any POSIX® Compliant system such as Linux® (including AWS® AMIs, Fedora, Ubuntu and Raspberry OS), macOS®, BSD™ based systems, Solaris, Minix and many others (compatibility)
- shlibs runs on any POSIX® Compliant subsystem and application such as Windows® Subsystem for Linux®, CygWin®
- shlibs offers superior performance as provided by POSIX® tools implementations
- shlibs can be used for free in closed source, open source, commercial, free a.o. types of projects.
- shlibs offers unmatched ease of use achieved thru a novel development logic
- shlibs is meant to handle mainly shell scripts, but operates very well with other interpretable types of scripts such as php, perl, python® a.o.
- shlibs content is easy to audit
- fast expanding utilities coverage
- no installation
- 100% portable
Get started with shlibs: